DR. AMIT KUMAR DM NEPHROLOGY (SGPGI LUCKNOW)
Dr. Amit Kumar has more than 10 years of experience in management of kidney patients. Dr. Amit Kumar completed his MBBS from the DMCH DARBHANGA, Then he did M.D. from the MD MEDICINE PMCH PATNA. He joined for DM Course in Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences,Lucknow.
His tenure there included treatment of kidney patients sufferring from varied disorders of the kidney and urinary tract.He has gained excellence in Nephrology related procedures of ultrasound guided kidney biopsy, peritoneal dialysis, hemodialysis, kidney transplant and critical care Nephrology. During his stay at there he has done clinical research in nephrology and published his research in National and International journals. He has also participated in teaching of Nephrology students and training of Graduate and Postgraduate medical students in Nephrology.
AWARDS AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
▪ DISTINCT WORK AND POSTER PRESENTATION IN GRAULOMATOUS INTERSTITIAL NEPHRITIS
▪ WORK ON POST TRANSPLANT STATUS OF PHOPHATONINS
▪ TRANSLUMBER INFERIOR VENA CAVA DIALYSIS CATHETER PLACEMENT
▪ MEMBER OF INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF NEPHROLOGY
▪ 24x7 kidney transplant unit training for 4 months, managing patients (ABO compatible, cadaveric and ABO incompatible transplants) both pre-op and post operative from day 0.
▪ Thrice a day transplant OPD exposure for 3 years
▪ Nephrology lab with facility for flowcytometry, DSA, PRA, Single antigen bead testing
▪ Daily nephrology OPD
▪ Trained in 70 bed dialysis unit
▪ Managed patient in 8 bed Nephro ICU
▪ CAPD training in largest centre for CAPD in ASIA
▪ 30+ permcath insertion, 350+ IJVC dialysis catheterisation
▪ 70+ arterio-venous fistula (radiocephalic and high radial) creation
▪ 10 CAPD insertion by per cutaneous route- as observer
▪ 250+ renal biopsy (native and graft)
▪ One TRANSLUMBER IVC dialysis catheter insertion